REAL TREAT FOR YOUR TASTE BUDS !!
Make your OWN Customized Ice cream upto 1.5 litres with Hand Picked & Fresh Ingredients you Love Yes! you can try SUGAR FREE Ice Cream
- Transparent Lid with Easy Safety Lock
- Powerful Motor
- Double Insulated Bowl
- New Mixing Paddles
Mix in Opening Freezing the Bowl Its VERY IMPORTANT that the freezer bowl is COMPLETELY FROZEN Generally, Freezing Time is between 12-18 hrs (Depends on the Freezer Temperature, Lesser Temperature is Better) You can SHAKE the Bowl to check if it is FROZEN, if you Hear ANY LIQUID SOUND then the Bowl is NOT FROZEN The Bowl MUST BE FROZEN to make Good Ice Cream Or Else the Mixture will Stay Liquid Ice Cream Preparation
1. Remove the FROZEN Bowl from the freezer(12-18 HRS) & use it Immediately as it will quickly start to defrost
2. Place Mixing Paddle in Freezer Bowl
3. The paddle will start rotating once the Machine is Switched on
4. Immediately pour the CHILLED INGREDIENTS through Ingredient Spout Opening in the Bowl after the unit is turned on
5. Ice cream will be ready in SOFT SERVE STAGE in less than 25-30 min depending on the recipe & volume of the dessert Troubleshooting Steps:
A) For Ice Cream, Heavy Branded Milk cream is Required NOT Home made cream or malai. If only Low fat Cream is available like Amul or Mother dairy, You need to use it in More Quantity in Recipe. Ice cream can be made using Milk cream only & not any other Juice, water etc.
B) Do not put more than 600-700 ml of Mixture in one batch as it will almost double after 20/25 minutes. Also Very large quantity will affect the cooling & effectiveness on the mixture.
71, Canning Street, Bagree Market, 3rd Floor, Room No. A-305, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India